LAB TEST RESULTS
Jungle Blunts Lab Testing
Jungle Blunts Lab Tested Blunt Wraps. We recently had our leaves tested by Clips Labs for Pesticides, Solvents, Mycotoxins, Microbials, and Heavy Metals. We passed in all categories.
- Residual Solvents – Testing for all 20 required solvents on the CA Category I and Category II lists.
- Pesticides – Testing for 66 pesticides required by the state of CA on cannabis products.
- Mycotoxins – Testing for aflatoxin B1, B2, G1, G2, and ochratoxin A.
- Heavy Metals – Testing for arsenic, cadmium, lead, and mercury.
- Microbial Impurities – Testing for Shiga-Toxin-producing E. coli and Salmonella.
Jungle Blunts Test Results
One of the reasons Jungle Blunts were created was to bring a pure healthy product to the market. We have a high standard we follow to ensure our products are chemical-free. We pick our leaves from a Tropical Island in the Philippines from the same areas over and over so you can rest assured you will always have an absolutely pure product.
Certified Testing Results
Lab Tested Blunt Wraps
SC Labs did a study in an effort to shed some light on the current chemical analysis of Rolling Papers, and Blunt Wraps. According to the study, 90 percent of all rolling paper products contain at least one heavy metal, with eight percent containing heavy metal concentrations above California’s legal allowable limits for inhalable cannabis products.
SC Labs Test – Heavy Metals and Pesticides
The analysis report below was prepared by Josh Wurzer, President, and Co-Founder of SC Laboratories, Inc. The report addresses a number of laboratory tests conducted on rolling papers purchased online and from various retailers throughout Santa Cruz, California. The rolling papers were tested for heavy metals and pesticides. Click on the pictures below to quickly view the results. The full analysis is also below in the FlipBook.